The Bank of England in partnership with Windsor Fellowship is launching a new Scholarship Programme for students from a Black or Mixed African/ Caribbean background who are currently living or studying in Greater London and planning to start a full-time undergraduate degree in Autumn 2015.
The Scholarship Programme will offer successful applicants:
- Up to £33,000 to be used to support living costs during an undergraduate degree
- Paid Internships at the Bank of England in the summer holidays between 1st and 2nd years and 2nd and 3rd years
- Mentoring, Coaching and Support whilst at University
To be eligible candidates.
- Be from a Black or Mixed African/Caribbean background living or studying in Greater London
- Have a household income below £50,000 or in receipt of income-related benefits
- Expected to secure at least 260 UCAS points and have 5 A*-C GCSEs including Mathematics and English
- Have no restrictions on living/working in the UK
Further information on the Programme is available on the Windsor Fellowship website www.windsor-fellowship.org along with the on-line application form.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 19th March.