China Paid Teaching with TEFL
Teaching English in China is a superb opportunity for those of you who want a challenge in a new, exciting environment.
You'll get the chance to study Chinese, work as an English teacher and travel the country during the holidays.
Taking time out from study or embarking on a career break can be a daunting prospect so the chance to travel and earn money can be the ideal balance. As part of the teaching English in China programme, you will receive TEFL training in Beijing to help you get the most out of your teaching experience.
During your training you will also take part in Mandarin lessons and be offered help adapting to Chinese culture and customs. You will receive an allowance of 2000RMB per month once you start teaching and a completion bonus at the end of your placement.
Please note: The deadline for the August 2013 start date is the 30th May 2013.
- A chance for ambitious and adventurous people who want to experience the ‘real’ China
- Get paid to teach English and learn about the Chinese language and culture
- Spend a month in bustling Beijing training for your TEFL
- Get to grips with the basics of the Chinese language
- Be an integral part of school life in China