REQ ID: 112013
JOB TITLE: Assisted and Automated Driving System Test Architect
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your new role you will demonstrate exceptional Assisted and Automated Driving functions understanding based on system requirements analysis and solid System Testing knowledge to contribute in defining strong Test Plan & Strategy.
As an Assisted and Automated Driving System Test Architect:
- You will lead and take responsibility for system requirements and model analysis, reviews and improvements and defining & applying high levels of test automation
- You will be defining level of automation and requirements for test tools (logging equipment, Hardware in the Loop benches, automation tools), applying appropriate Test Techniques (Dynamic & Static)
- You will lead Test Design & Test case creation of Driving assistance features and support test engineers during test execution
- You will be responsible for definition of Test Plans and Test Strategies
- To achieve all of these, we will provide an open environment, state-of-the art technologies and office. You will be part of a growing team, which is truly shaping the future.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You have broad experience of Assisted and/or Automated Driving System Testing and Automotive SPICE Process knowledge
- You have good knowledge of state-of-the-art test methods and techniques
- You also have good understanding of systems Engineering “V-Model” specifically requirements-based testing and design verification and validation.
- You have experience with using HIL - open and closed loop testing
It will be considered as a bonus if you have:
- ISTQB foundation – Software Testing Certified
- ISO26262, ISO29119 standard knowledge
- Agile Software Development process knowledge
- MBSE experience
- Matlab-Simulink experience
- Catia MSOSA experience
SO WHY US?
- Join us for the next level of your career and help developing solutions that shape the future of cars
- Be part of an international, inclusive and open-minded team where you have actual influence on the processes
- See the product you’re working on come to life from testing all the way to production
- Work flexibly with high percentage of home office or from our award-winning office
- We honor your work with a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Benefit from our health and life insurance and cafeteria package
- Embrace our culture through various company programs such as charity events or our regular board game club