REQ ID: 101601
JOB TITLE: ATPC LMC Simulation & Test Engineer
The role will be within the Chassis and Motion Control Systems team, forming part of the Body/Chassis Engineering Department. The team develops control systems and delivers software design for existing and future Chassis, Electrical, ADAS Motion Control, and various new technologies and enhancing the driving experience and working towards the goal of autonomous driving.
This role is taking responsibility for developing and execution of system test cases for the LMC (Longitudinal Motion Control) feature. The role requires an understanding of the feature, its requirements and the various testing methods and environments (simulation, MiL, SiL, HiL, etc.).
In this role you will work together with system engineers and external partners (who are responsible for the delivery of the LMC feature and parts of the testing environment). Going forward the team will organise into agile squads and follow agile methodology of working to deliver the feature.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Write test cases from requirements
- Implement test cases in simulation environment
- Implement test cases in HiL environment
- Work with system owners, system engineers and external suppliers to ensure feature delivery
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience with writing and executing test cases from requirements
- Understanding of scenario-based testing
- Chassis Control System
- DOORS, Xray
- IPG CarMaker
- dSPACE AutomationDesk
- Working in an Agile methodology
SO WHY US?
- Join us for the next level of your career and help developing solutions that shape the future of cars
- Be part of an international, inclusive and open-minded team where you have actual influence on the processes
- See the product you’re working on come to life from testing all the way to production
- Work flexibly with high percentage of home office or from our award-winning office
- We honor your work with a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Benefit from our health and life insurance and cafeteria package
- Embrace our culture through various company programs such as charity events or our regular board game club