REQ ID: 115322
JOB TITLE: Campaign Execution Coordinator
POSTING END DATE: 12/05/2023
LOCATION: Whitley - Hybrid Working
Beyond Property, Purchasing, HR and IT, more than being part of our Finance or Marketing teams, beyond even Sales and Service, every role in every business area offers unique opportunities to make an impact on the future of mobility and the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Campaign Execution Coordinator to join our award-winning Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team that is made up of inspired and motivated professionals who are committed to transforming our business with creative, high-impact messages. You’ll bring your passion for our products to this role as you build customer campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), executing and optimising them in the process to deliver integrated and consistent communications.
This role will transform how we talk to our customers through-out their ownership experience with creative, high-impact messages. By building and automating our customer touch points through SFMC, the role-holder will help develop our strategic CRM proposition and future direction and deliver integrated and consistent communications.
This role would suit someone with an experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Support the implementation and development of the contact strategy across all CRM touchpoints, facilitating the delivery objectives and specifically focused on:
- The end-to-end Customer Journey
- Customer touch points and contact programmes including campaign delivery and automation.
- Analytics and insight approach
- Demand creation
- Customer loyalty, retention and advocacy
- Identify opportunities to use customer data to create a more personal customer journey.
- Introduce analytic sophistication to the business whilst staying actionable and results oriented.
- Build and automate campaigns and customer journeys, perform QA and testing of campaigns before they go-live.
- Monitor and optimise live campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The understanding of how to activate campaigns and build customer journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) are essential. This is a technical activation role, so hands-on experience of activating campaigns in SFMC and building HTML email templates is a key requirement.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud accreditation.
- Extensive experience of using Salesforce Marketing Cloud suite of products.
- Experience working on CRM and/or digital customer journeys.
- An understanding of the digital landscape, channels and how to use them to target and engage customers effectively.
- Background in agile SCRUM agile practices and associated tools.
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software.
- Previous experience of mapping customer journeys and enhancing/rationalising touchpoints.
- Knowledge of marketing communications or CRM experience in the luxury or eCommerce sector.
- Previous experience of working in an eCommerce or luxury brand in a marketing function.
- Ability to build and manipulate HTML templates.
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
This role may offer the opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office. At Jaguar Land Rover, hybrid working is a voluntary, non-contractual arrangement providing employees with more choice and flexibility around how, when and where they work, if suitable for their role. Further details can be discussed with the Hiring Manager at interview stage.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.