REQ ID: 116532
JOB TITLE: Customer Experience Advisor
SALARY: £22,371 - £27,000 (DOE)
POSTING END DATE: 08/09/2023
Beyond Property, Purchasing, HR and IT, more than being part of our Finance or Marketing teams, beyond even Sales and Service, every role in every business area offers unique opportunities to make an impact on the future of mobility and the automotive industry.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The UK Customer Experience Centre is part of our Customer Service function. Its core responsibility is to deliver an industry ownership experience, alongside the Jaguar Land Rover UK Retailer network, that supports the long term sustainable business growth of both the Jaguar and Land Rover brands.
As a Customer Experience Advisor, you'll be a knowledgeable expert in our brands in order to achieve a right first time response and the highest level of customer service. You'll be responding to customers’ enquiries on our exciting vehicle line up and products. You will also be introducing customers to the Retailer network and will be supporting them to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You'll also be part of a large team, working in a fast paced and energetic environment, whilst managing inbound and proactive contacts to and from customers, Retailers and third parties on a daily basis.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Managing customer and Retailer inbound and proactive outbound contacts via telephone, e-mail, socialand digital platforms
- Being a knowledgeable expert in the Jaguar and Land Rover brands and products
- Identifing prospect customers and generate leads to the Retailer network
- Identifing and manage any complaints on the initial contact and handover seamlessly to the Customer Solutions team
- Verifing all contacts and update the SV-CRM system to ensure complete Data Protection compliance
- Ensuring all contacts are captured in the SV-CRM systems to enable the Customer Experience Centre tobe a valuable data source to the wider business
- Acting as a role model for Jaguar Land Rover Values, Customer First Principles and Behaviours
- Promoting a positive relationship between customers and Retailers to ensure that a collaborative partnership with the Retailer network is achieved
- Providing support to the Retailer network to assist them in achieving a ‘best in class’ service, driving customer loyalty and retention
- Ensuring the Retailer network follow all of the correct processes and procedures
- Supporting ongoing marketing activities, working closely with the Marketing team
- Achieving positive results that generates high Customer Satisfaction
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
You'll join us as a highly motivated, energetic and inspirational team player. You'll have strong experience in delivery of premium customer service as well as strong decision making and problem solving skills.
You'll have the ability to influence effectively across a network, balancing a broad range of priorities, with minimal supervision and under great pressurestrong experience in delivery of premium customer service. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is also essential.
You'll also have:
- Strong stakeholder negotiation skills
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail, with the ability to outline information in a straight forward manner
- Results orientated with a determination to make things happen
- Clear demonstration of a Customer First mind-set in everything you do
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and implement change
- Excellent time management skills, able to work on multiple tasks and deliver results to agreed schedules
- Ability to understand, interpret and action improvements
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to make quick and competent decisions
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family and membership of a competitive pension plan. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
This role may offer the opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office. At Jaguar Land Rover, hybrid working is a voluntary, non-contractual arrangement providing employees with more choice and flexibility around how, when and where they work, if suitable for their role. Further details can be discussed with the Hiring Manager at interview stage.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.