REQ ID: 115018
JOB TITLE: Cyber Security Engineer - Process
POSTING END DATE: 11/06/2023
Jaguar Land Rover is harnessing technology to make driving smarter, safer and cleaner. You can help create a world in which responsible, sustainable vehicles revolutionise the driving experience for generations. Our vision is to leverage the incredible potential of technology to build vehicles that not only offer a premium, all-encompassing digital experience, but that also make our customers lives better.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A number of exciting opportunities have arisen for skilled and enthusiastic Engineers to join our central Vehicle Cyber Security team.
Cyber Security is a fast paced and dynamic area of the automotive industry. You will be a critical part of the team, directly supporting the development of our Autonomous, Connected, Electric and Shared future to ensure we are robust to emerging security threats, as well as supporting upcoming legislation and standards such as UNECE.R155 and ISO21434.
The team provides Cyber Security expertise and leadership in a range of areas relating to Jaguar Land Rover vehicles as well as supporting infrastructure, and forms part of the Electrical and Vehicle Engineering department (EVE) within Jaguar Land Rover’s product engineering function.
We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Engineer to develop and support cyber security processes and methods, as part of the corporate CSMS required for UNECE R155 compliance.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Cyber Security policy, process and methods development in line with ISO21434
- Tools development and support
- Provide training and support to engineers, as part of a Cyber security chapter, including the development of training material and how-to-guides
- Lead and direct engineers from suppliers and other outsource partners
- Drive continuous improvement and ensure ongoing alignment to legislation, standards and best practices
- Engage with cyber security experts across the business to improve the overall cyber security posture of the company and drive towards the overall cyber security strategy
- Help drive a cyber security culture within the business
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Practical experience in the development and application of cyber security processes
- Detailed understanding of the application of UNECE.R155 and ISO21434
- Understanding of process, methods and tools development in a structured environment (QMS, CSMS, ISMS etc)
- A demonstrable knowledge of high integrity systems, and secure software and / or hardware design principles, in an embedded environment.
- Qualification in cyber security or equivalent experience
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
This role may offer the opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office. At Jaguar Land Rover, hybrid working is a voluntary, non-contractual arrangement providing employees with more choice and flexibility around how, when and where they work, if suitable for their role. Further details can be discussed with the Hiring Manager at interview stage.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.