REQ ID: 117325
JOB TITLE: FUSA/Cyber Security Chapter Lead
SALARY: £60,800 - £75,000
POSTING END DATE: 28/09/2023
JLR is harnessing technology to make driving smarter, safer and cleaner. You can help create a world in which responsible, sustainable vehicles revolutionise the driving experience for generations. Our vision is to leverage the incredible potential of technology to build vehicles that not only offer a premium, all-encompassing digital experience, but that also make our customers lives better.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Chapter Lead, you will be a custodian of the core Functional Safety & Cyber capability for our projects and will lead the Chapter defining and developing strategy, processes and platforms for our Autonomous, Connected, Electric and Shared architecture of the future.
This position will sit within the Chassis Software Group and will work closely with the wider Chassis Domain Chapters, Squads & Technical Specialists to ensure delivery onto vehicle programs.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Support & guide Chapter members in the development and delivery of solutions in accordance to Functional Safety & Cyber Security requirements
- Ensure consistent and efficient adoption of Functional Safety & Cyber Security across the range of JLR vehicles
- Provide technical input & support to Product Squads (Programme/Unit on-cycle & Off Cycle) & other Chapters
- Provide support across the operational team on topics relating to Functional Safety & Cyber Security and harmonisation of multiple interconnected systems including issue resolution and objective data analysis
- Lead training, adoption & supporting material for Functional Safety & Cyber Security processes.
- Ensure Squads where your Chapter members are deployed, perform appropriate technical design reviews are performed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 26262 Functional Safety processes, methods, tools and their use in the design of complex systems
- Experience in delivering and developing Safety Critical Systems at Software and Hardware level in compliance with ISO 26262 standard
- Ability to lead and coordinate Safety Critical Processes into product development processes
- Ability to lead and coordinate Functional Safety activities and delivery in accordance with ISO 26262
- Excellent communication, ability to effectively explain and communicate complex ideas
- Ability to lead, coach and manage the needs of a highly operational and distributed team
- Experience/knowledge of working in an Agile organisational structure
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan, private medical cover and performance related bonus scheme. As a manager, you’ll also be able to select one of our luxury premium vehicles to lease at a fraction of the cost. All this and more makes JLR the perfect place to continue your journey.
This role may offer the opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office. At JLR, hybrid working is a voluntary, non-contractual arrangement providing employees with more choice and flexibility around how, when and where they work, if suitable for their role. Further details can be discussed with the Hiring Manager at interview stage.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
JLR is committed to equal opportunity for all.