REQ ID: 113656
JOB TITLE: Junior Vehicle based Validation Engineer
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Junior Vehicle based Validation Engineer, you will be part of our Validation and Verification Team located in Budapest. Your focus will be on the execution of vehicle level test activities to support Assisted & Automated Driving feature development and Assisted & Automated Driving feature Engineering Sign-Off activities. You will also be responsible for creating/reviewing Test Cases out of requirements for vehicle level tests.
As a Junior Vehicle based Validation Engineer, you will:
- Execute vehicle level test activities according to the Test Method/Process documents with the help of experts
- Create/review test results and update test metrics
- Provide feedback to Lead engineers within your Chapter or to the relevant stakeholders in terms of test results depending on the details of technical knowledge needed
- Create Vehicle Level Test Cases based on Test Design Documents with the help of Lead engineers
- Collate, manipulate and interpret data which will be used to inform engineering decisions
We will provide an open environment to explore ideas and collaborate. A safe place to fail and find your edge to challenge the norm and lead the way for a better tomorrow for our people, the customer and the business.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
As well as having passion for our world class products, you have:
- Ideally some experience in the Assisted and Automated Driving Domain OR interest to learn new technologies
- Some experience with data acquisition tools, preferably with CANape, VehicleSpy, INCA, Simulink, ADTF, but other tool knowledge can be considered also
- Driving license (valid in the EU) no penalty points, no disqualification, accident-free record
- The ability to validate, prepare and read engineering documents
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools to produce plans, presentations, graphs, and process and Single Point Lesson (SPL) documents
It will be considered as a plus, if you have:
- Experience and certification for conducting testing on proving grounds
- Third party driver trainings (Bosch, Daimler, BMW, etc)
- AGILE working knowledge
- Knowledge in any programming / scripting language (C/C++, python, Java, or similar)
SO WHY US?
- Join us for the next level of your career and help developing solutions that shape the future of cars
- Be part of an international, inclusive and open-minded team where you have actual influence on the processes
- See the product you’re working on come to life from testing all the way to production
- Work flexibly with high percentage of home office or from our award-winning office
- We honor your work with a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Benefit from our health and life insurance and cafeteria package
- Embrace our culture through various company programs such as charity events or our regular board game club