REQ ID: 113113
JOB TITLE: Outbound Readiness Coordinator
SALARY: £45,600 - £49,000
LOCATION: Hams Hill
Beyond Property, Purchasing, HR and IT, more than being part of our Finance or Marketing teams, beyond even Sales and Service, every role in every business area offers unique opportunities to make an impact on the future of mobility and the automotive industry.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Come join Jaguar Land Rover's Trading Division department as our new Outbound Readiness Coordinator at our Hams Hill site.
Jaguar Land Rover's Trading Division is leading international supplier growth and in this position the successful candidate will be at the forefront, supporting our freight strategies and will give you a real opportunity to add real value to our business.
The Outbound Readiness Coordinator function sits within the Export Sales Centre and is critical to facilitating a seamless handoff of inbound demand through the E2E (End to End) process as enabler to an efficient Export process through accurate control and data alignment.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Supervises the seamless transmission of customer demand into Trading Division system.
- Analyses root cause of demand vs outbound data mismatch.
- Liaises with customer to align demand between system to ensure there are no mismatches leading to export disruptions.
- Manipulates demand in Trading Division system in a controlled fashion and coordinates changes in conjunction with the customer, the Export and Shipping and Data Integrity teams as well as corresponding required changes in the service provider’s Order Control Team.
- Supports own and broader TD team when required, and consistently with other ESCs on deliverables.
- Monitors demand upload and proactively identifies possible issues, as well as outbound vs demand data and resolves / flags or escalates issues.
- Has an in depth understanding of the full E2E process at the ESC.
- Is the primary point of contact for inbound-outbound alignment.
- Can manage large data sets in xls and SAP and works with data to find root causes and perform impact analysis.
- Plans and controls the efficient and timely resolution of discrepancies with ESC, Customer, central TD as well as Syncreon teams to ensure integrity of inbound and outbound data.
- Supports DI and E&S team with data analysis and data issue root cause findings.
- Promotes strong company/supplier relationships and develops robust techniques to improve data reporting performance.
- React in a timely manner with appropriate containment actions, identify root cause and drive permanent solutions.
- Ensures that key department business documentation and reports are prepared, updated and appropriately distributed to meet deadlines
- Highlight opportunities for optimising and improving program.
- Has an awareness of how inbound and outbound IT systems work and know how to respond in the event of system failure.
- Manages projects, pilots implementations and actively takes part in User Acceptance Testing.
- Manages incorporation of change within ops daily business after successful GoLive of change.
- Advises and escalates concerns to management of issues with implementations proactively and in line with project/UAT milestones.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- In depth SAP knowledge and can demonstrate their experience using the system
- In depth knowledge of outbound and shipping processes, as well as customer demand rules and expectations
- Applicant must recognize that role must be aligned to Syncreon, ESC, TD as well as Customer processes
- Has good Microsoft XLS or Excel skills
- Must have a thorough logical approach to issues with high attention to detail
- Relevant experience of material planning and logistics processes
- Relevant experience in export logistics processes
- Has international trade experience
- Is able to be responsible for own targets and fulfilling them
- Is able to work under time pressure
- Works effectively with various teams onsite and remotely to ensure targets are achieved.
- Strong analytical skills and number/financial affinity
- Possesses good team work skills
- Has working knowledge of problem solving tools
- Has a very high customer orientation
- Possesses the ability to learn quickly
- Capable of effective prioritisation
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
This role may offer the opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office. At Jaguar Land Rover, hybrid working is a voluntary, non-contractual arrangement providing employees with more choice and flexibility around how, when and where they work, if suitable for their role. Further details can be discussed with the Hiring Manager at interview stage.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.