REQ ID: 120523
JOB TITLE: Power Architecture Product Owner
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
The Power Architecture team designs and delivers low voltage (LV) and hazardous voltage (HV) power supply systems for Jaguar Land Rover vehicles. We have responsibility for LV and HV power supply systems on all JLR powertrain variants, from conventional internal combustion engine (ICE) to mild-hybrid (MHEV), plug-in-hybrid (PHEV) and battery electric vehicles (BEV).
The Power Architecture team has now transitioned to Agile working which has created an opportunity for a Power Systems Product Owner. The Power Systems Product Owner is accountable for maximizing the value of the Power Systems product on current and future vehicle programmes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Accountable for maximising the value of the product and the outcomes that the squad works on
- Own and manage the Product Backlog ensuring it is transparent, visible and understood
- Define the vision and conveys this vision to the squad
- Support the squad in removing impediments
- Ensure the voice of the customer is heard at the squad level
- Manage dependencies with other squads
- Work cross-functionally with Electrical, Body, Chassis and Powertrain Product Owners to deliver an optimised whole-vehicle system
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Electrical/Electronic/Software Engineering Degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Experience of Agile methods of working (as Developer, Scrum Master or Product Owner)
- Deep domain expertise in HV and/or LV Power Systems (including control)
- Ability to effectively explain complex ideas, confidently presenting these to senior stakeholders
- Experience in Systems Engineering principles and practice
- Experience in Hardware and/or Software development
- Track record of solving complex cross functional technical issues
- Experience and understanding of Functional Safety
SO WHY US?
- Join us for the next level of your career and help developing solutions that shape the future of cars
- Be part of an international, inclusive and open-minded team where you have actual influence on the processes
- See the product you’re working on come to life from testing all the way to production
- Work flexibly with high percentage of home office or from our award-winning office
- We honor your work with a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Benefit from our health and life insurance and cafeteria package
- Embrace our culture through various company programs such as charity events or our regular board game club
JLR is committed to equal opportunity for all.