REQ ID: 112829
JOB TITLE: Programme Module Lead
SALARY: £45,500 - £55,000
POSTING END DATE: 31/03/2023
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Programme Module Lead is responsible for the successful delivery of the assigned projects. Typically owning several development & programme related activities, including developing and maintaining timing plans to achieve timely delivery of the commodity. Act as a key programme interface with all internal and external stakeholders.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Strong technical background with proven knowledge of powertrain systems with particular engine development
- Proven ability to Project Manage the delivery of similar commodities to tight timescales
- Clear communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels within the business/suppliers
- Self-motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge of Agile principles
- A working knowledge of JLR engineering disciplines and demonstrable use of key JLR delivery systems (AIMS, WERS, RMDV, PCDS, DVP)
- Awareness of the latest legal/emissions requirements
- Willingness to travel
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
This role may offer the opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office. At Jaguar Land Rover, hybrid working is a voluntary, non-contractual arrangement providing employees with more choice and flexibility around how, when and where they work, if suitable for their role. Further details can be discussed with the Hiring Manager at interview stage.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.