REQ ID: 119552
JOB TITLE: Quality Associate
POSTING END DATE: 04/12/2023
An ever-evolving heritage. A truly exciting future. Two of the world’s most iconic brands. JLR is revered across the globe. Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, we set the standards others want to follow. We want to keep it that way too. Which is where you join the journey.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Automotive industry has entered into a new and exciting era of electrification. JLR Halewood is at the forefront of that change, this is your chance to become a part of it as we transform to deliver the most significant shift in vehicle manufacturing for a generation. You will adopt a customer first mindset which will help you strive to achieve our ultimate goal “Modern Luxury”.
You will work as part of a close knit, highly skilled versatile team of Metrology Technicians. You will be an integral part of delivering our luxury line of electrified vehicles to the highest standard with a world class fit and finish that our discerning customers have come to expect from JLR.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Daily, Weekly achievement of cycle check control plan requirements to an agreed schedule
- Part investigation studies
- Pre- start up safety checks of equipment prior to use
- Fixture Calibration
- TPM and basic maintenance of CMM’s and GOM’s
- Maintenance and modification of CMM and GOM programs
- Safety Standards
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Metrology experience using CMM and or Scanning technology.
- Engineering trade qualification or recognised NVQ at level 3 in machining or inspection, or similar relevant qualification or apprenticeship.
- Ability to learn new measurement equipment as technologies are introduced.
- Understanding technical information and data analysis
- Competent in the use of hand measurement instrumentation
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family and membership of a competitive pension plan. All this and more makes JLR the perfect place to continue your journey.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible. JLR is committed to equal opportunity for all.
JLR is committed to equal opportunity for all.