REQ ID: 111403
JOB TITLE: Scrum Master
You will have the opportunity to be part of the engineering team that is developing iconic products like Defender or Range Rover, being Proud Creator of Modern Luxury focusing on outcome for our customers. You will work within an Agile product development environment focused on creating value for your stakeholders, within the Body Chassis Engineering Organisation.
The Body Chassis Engineering team is one of the largest Engineering departments within the business and one of the most experienced groups of their type, having the knowledge and talent to hold their own against the best Body Chassis Engineers around the world. For these reasons there is considerable depth and strength in the department, offering to the people who join excellent development opportunities and the ability to contribute to a winning enthusiastic team.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Jaguar, Range Rover and Defender are iconic brands with an illustrious heritage. As part of the Re-Imagine strategy for the JLR business, these will be the center of our Modern Luxury vision and will seek to offer a new end to end customer journey, underpinned by an all-electric car portfolio.
As a Scum Master, you will facilitate and support agile practices, Scrum ceremonies both in the squads and at scale (SAFe framework) ensuring at all times that sprint velocity and objectives are in line with Product Management expectations. You will work closely with Product Owner in a highly collaborative environment to implement an entirely new end to end modern luxury customer journey.
You will be accountable for coaching the team to form a high-performing autonomous unit, delivering high quality product value to customers on a sprint basis. Supporting the wider Body Chassis enterprise responsible for the overarching implementation of the Technical discipline strategy and in the development, implementation & adherence of agile project management processes.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
As a Scrum Master, the successful candidate will have experience in coaching agile practices and data-driven approaches that drive improvements. You will be able to demonstrate strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive experience of Agile framework with emphasis on Scrum. Knowledge of Kanban methodology is an advantage.
- Certified Scrum Master (e.g. CSM/SAFe).
- Demonstrable experience of applying the Scrum process (or other agile equivalent) to agile teams.
- Demonstrable experience of coaching the creation and refinement of the Product Backlog in support of early and continuous delivery of value.
- Experience in facilitating customer refinement sessions.
- Prior experience in the use of Jira, Confluence
- Previous work experience within automotive
- Familiarity with working in a scaled agile approach
- Knowledge of Value Stream Mapping, User Story Mapping
- Experience in a complex / cross-functional project or programme management role
SO WHY US?
- Join us for the next level of your career and help developing solutions that shape the future of cars
- Be part of an international, inclusive and open-minded team where you have actual influence on the processes
- See the product you’re working on come to life from testing all the way to production
- Work flexibly with high percentage of home office or from our award-winning office
- We honor your work with a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Benefit from our health and life insurance and cafeteria package
- Embrace our culture through various company programs such as charity events or our regular board game club