REQ ID: 117278
JOB TITLE: Scrum Master
WELCOME TO JAGUAR LAND ROVER
As the Digital Engineering Capability (DEC) team we are responsible for the selection, development and support of all the Engineering tools (e.g. Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Engineering, Systems Engineering) used across Jaguar Land Rover. We are currently embarking on a major toolset modernisation programme that will transform the way in which we engineer our vehicles and we are looking for talented individuals who can help us to accelerate this transformation.
We use agile development methodologies (Scrum and scaled agile frameworks) as the operating model for our department. In this role you will be joining one of our teams and will be working closely with your teammates and customers to deliver working capability at pace.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We will provide an open environment to explore ideas and collaborate. A safe place to fail and find your edge to challenge the norm and lead the way for a better tomorrow for our people, the customer, and the business.
You would be accountable for:
- Continuously coaching the team(s) in the benefits of the agile values and principles
- The application of agile methodology in support of product development
- Relentlessly improving the team(s) using empirical methods to define and measure the improvements
- Ensure impediments to the delivery of value are captured transparently and follow through to completion their resolution.
You will have access to group of fellow agile practitioners across the business to support you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Demonstrable experience of applying the Scrum process (or other agile equivalent) to agile teams.
- Demonstrable experience of coaching the creation and refinement of the Product Backlog in support of early and continuous delivery of value.
- Demonstrable experience of data-driven approaches that drive improvements to the operational efficiency of the team and the environment in which the team operate.
- Experience in facilitating customer refinement sessions.
- Experience in coaching the wider enterprise in agile practices.
- Demonstrable experience in running root cause analyses.
It will be considered as a bonus if you have:
- Prior experience in the use of Jira, Confluence
- Familiarity with working in a scaled agile approach
- Knowledge of Value Stream Mapping, User Story Mapping and 8D Root Cause Analysis techniques
SO WHY US?
- Join us for the next level of your career and help developing solutions that shape the future of cars
- Be part of an international, inclusive, and open-minded team where you have actual influence on the processes
- See the product you are working on come to life from testing all the way to production
- Work flexibly with high percentage of home office or from our award-winning office
- We honour your work with a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Benefit from our health and life insurance and cafeteria package
- Embrace our culture through various company programs such as charity events or our regular board game club