REQ ID: 118583
JOB TITLE: Senior Data Analyst
SALARY: £43,800 - £58,000
POSTING END DATE: 26th September 2023
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is an opportunity to join a recently formed Engineering Delivery Agile Organisation tasked with supporting the Electrical Architecture Delivery across all future JLR (Jaguar Land Rover) electrified vehicle platforms.
The Senior Data Analyst ensures the overall coordination and consolidation of integrated technical delivery reporting, dashboard design & creation. They also support ad-hoc critical issue reviews and executive-level tasks.
In this role, you will operate alongside and collaborate with colleagues from Central System Integration, Engineering Domains, Vehicle Programme Groups, Squads & Engineering Quality subject matter experts to facilitate & administer the delivery of technical features, systems, and software data reporting.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
● Report on key project management program metrics/KPIs as defined by agreed processes and procedures.
● Work on the preparation of and contribute to Agile ceremonies.
● Develop / improve processes and ways of working on programs across the area and study/define best practice/s.
● Provide hybrid project management support within the delivery of EVA features, systems & software integration across all current and future vehicle platforms.
● Collaborate with Project Specialists to share best practices and process improvements to ensure the efficiency of project management tools.
● Encourage knowledge transfer and lessons learned across Engineering Delivery & Central System Integration.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
● Experience as a Senior project data analyst in a technical product delivery setting.
● Practitioner level of the following tools, 0365 PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, & Jira.
● Proficient communication and organisational skills.
● Some project management experience
● Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred.
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes JLR the perfect place to continue your journey.
This role may offer the opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office. At JLR, hybrid working is a voluntary, non-contractual arrangement providing employees with more choice and flexibility around how, when and where they work, if suitable for their role. Further details can be discussed with the Hiring Manager at interview stage.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
JLR is committed to equal opportunity for all.