REQ ID: 115003
JOB TITLE: Senior Scrum Master
LOCATION: Shannon, Ireland - Hybrid
Dreaming for tomorrow is about more than ideas and ambitions. We’re already building the next generation of vehicles, using repurposed and brand-new technology and techniques. We’re doing more than dream, we’re creating the future of mobility and automotive for years to come.
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join their Enterprise Software Factory Team (ESF) based at their software development centre in Shannon, Ireland. ESF is an engineering shared service team and naturally have a large number of interfaces with teams across Shannon and beyond.
As a leading luxury automotive brand, we're transforming our digital future with innovative systems and products. Join our Agile team in Shannon, which operates effectively within a complex and innovative stakeholder landscape.
Your primary responsibilities will be to support teams to evolve into high performing agile teams. You will enable their self-organisation capabilities and work with PO and other stakeholders to ensure attainable goals are set and delivered by your team.
You will also be actively involved in mentoring and supporting other Scrum master’s across the business and a key player in Communities of Practice and other Agile influencing circles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
This role will provide you with the opportunity to significantly influence your team’s direction, including:
- Educating and coaching Agile best practices
- Manage external product dependencies.
- Mentor and support other scrum masters.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
The role will fit you best if you have an experienced technical analyst background, including:
- Established Scrum Master Experience
- Significant experience working in a technical environment with cross functional teams.
- Significant experience of facilitating all scrum ceremonies impeccably while adapting them to meet organisational and team needs appropriately.
- Ability to coach teams to be self-organising and consistent velocity.
- Experienced with Agile Frameworks - (SCRUM, Kanban, SAFE…) and Agile planning tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Agile practitioner certification an advantage (PSM, CSM, etc.)
- Line Management experience with ability to nurture and grow direct reports.
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and private medical cover. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.