REQ ID: 117836
JOB TITLE: Supplier Programme Coordinator
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
The STA Programme Engineer has the responsibility to ensure the effective communication and co-ordination of all Powertrain STA team activities across New Model and Current Car to ensure objectives and targets are delivered. This includes engagement in, but not limited to, Sourcing, APQP planning and status review, Vehicle Builds and Launch support, Supplier engagement and performance management. The role is specific to the purchased finished assemblies and directed tier 2 components supplied into our vehicle plants from all global powertrain supplier. In addition, they will have responsibility to maintain relationships with Key Stakeholders across Procurement, Product Engineering and Industrial Operations Teams to ensure transparency of work towards delivery of the Powertrain STA scorecard.
Collaborate with key stakeholders to maximise Supplier Technical Assistnace influence and ensure alignment with Purchasing and Engineering for sourcing, development, launch and ongoing performance activities.
Measure operational performance of team and engage management team where required to ensure delivery of objectives to target
Complete regular status reports for key activities to understand performance and provide data to STA leadership team to prioritise resources and actions to achieve targets
Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Able to manage and execute complex projects on time
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels of the organisation and with external suppliers/customers
- An understanding of key automotive tools and techniques to include APQP, PPAP, 8D, Practical Problem Solving, Lean Manufacturing principles and Six Sigma
- Strong IT skills with a data driven mindset able to analyse and interpret multiple data sets to provide insight and understanding
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred, fresh graduates are also welcome
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Engineering background (Process, Quality, Mechanical, Electrical)
- Experience of supplier relationsip management
- Stakeholder management and relationship management skills and experience
SO WHY US?
- Join us for the next level of your career and help developing solutions that shape the future of cars
- Be part of an international, inclusive and open-minded team where you have actual influence on the processes
- See the product you’re working on come to life from testing all the way to production
- Work flexibly with high percentage of home office or from our award-winning office
- We honor your work with a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Benefit from our health and life insurance and cafeteria package
- Embrace our culture through various company programs such as charity events or our regular board game club