REQ ID: 101602
JOB TITLE: System Test and Integration Engineer
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The role is responsible for developing the future Body & Chassis Systems Integration and Validation strategy. The main responsibilities are integrating, harmonizing and testing the functional behaviours of Body and Chassis systems as part of the system’s design and validation processes.
Key responsibilities will include
- Integrate and harmonise features on system and vehicle level
- Build simulation applications
- Contribute to the generation of targets and verification methods that are driven by Customer, Function Requirements and Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Author & maintain Body domain function group test cases & test procedures for system and vehicle level requirements
- Ensure that all test cases are robust and meet quality standards.
- Work closely with the system engineers to ensure that all requirements can be tested and have clear traceability to test cases
- Responsible for preparing and operating a Closed Loop, Hardware in the Loop architecture and framework for use in system function projects involving complete Body and Chassis systems from sensor to actuator.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Relevant experience of building simulation environment - within the automotive industry (dSPACE, Simulink)
- Experience of system and vehicle-level issue investigations
- Strong experience using Matlab/Simulink for simulations
- Experience in other Matlab toolsets (e.g. Simscape Electronics/Multibody/AppDesigner)
- Working knowledge of vehicle electrical systems and network protocols (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, etc..)
- Experience with data acquisition tools (Vector tools, like :CANape, CANoe; or INCA; etc.)
- Experience in Requirements management
- Knowledge in any programming / scripting language (C/C++, python, Java, or similar)
- Working knowledge of Functional Safety practices and ISO 26262
- Working knowledge of Cybersecurity and Secure Communications
- Experience in Agile (Jira, Confluence pages, etc..)
SO WHY US?
- Join us for the next level of your career and help developing solutions that shape the future of cars
- Be part of an international, inclusive and open-minded team where you have actual influence on the processes
- See the product you’re working on come to life from testing all the way to production
- Work flexibly with high percentage of home office or from our award-winning office
- We honor your work with a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Benefit from our health and life insurance and cafeteria package
- Embrace our culture through various company programs such as charity events or our regular board game club