JTL Regional Award winners announced ahead of National Awards
Tuesday, May 2, 2023
JTL, one of the leading apprenticeship providers in the building services engineering sector in England and Wales, has announced all of its winners for the JTL Regional Awards. The annual Regional Awards celebrate apprentices who demonstrate outstanding levels of achievement and commitment to learning throughout their apprenticeships.
The award winners were each presented with an engraved trophy and £100 in prize money. They now go ‘head-to-head’ in the hope of being named JTL National Apprentice of the Year at the National Awards taking place in London on 28th June.
All of the regional winners, who automatically qualify as finalists for the National Awards, undertook either electrical or mechanical engineering services (MES) apprenticeships with JTL. They are:
- Jared Bell (Electrical) – WBB Electrical Services – Training Officer Ian Hay
- Martin Staples (Electrical) – Securlec Ltd – Training Officer Anthony Lett
- Brandon Gallagher-Kenningham (MES) – Airco – Training Officer John Wilkinson
- Sam Shepard (Electrical) – NRT Building Services Group Ltd – Training Officer Dan Hatton
- Halil Yorgancioglu (Electrical) – A Y Electrical – Learner Assessment Manager Paul Hughes
- Jake Shaw (Electrical) – Voltec Electrical & Security – Training Officer Pablo Parra
- Harry Armitage (MES) – CTD Plumbing & Heating Limited – Training Officer Chris Swales
- Craig Johnson (MES) – Phil France Plumbing & Heating Ltd – Training Officer Chris Swales
- Amy Lister (Electrical) – Goodridge Electrical – Training Officer Oliver Schofield
- Harry Gough (Electrical) – Evans Electrical – Training Officer Rhys Regan
- Jack Allward (MES) – Tilbury Douglas – Training Officer Paul Walton
Judi Wheeler, National Delivery Director at JTL, said: “Our annual awards ceremony gives us a platform to celebrate the fantastic achievements of our apprentices. We’ve established a wide base of learners across the country over the years, and we’re incredibly proud of everything our recently announced regional winners have achieved in their apprenticeships so far.
“The JTL National Awards are truly one of the most exciting occasions of the calendar for us here at JTL, offering a chance to focus on learners who have gone above and beyond during their apprenticeships.”
To find out more about JTL, please visit: https://jtltraining.com/